plus BTW. plus verzendkosten
Levertijd ca. 5 dagen
Flash-curing device for rapid and reliable curing of light curable resins
The Otoflash G171 has two flashbulbs that emit light into the polymerisation chamber from below. It is therefore especially suitable for application in otoplastics/hearing aids and in the production of jewellery. The device can be used for the photopolymerisation of all light-curable materials where the curing takes place at a wavelength of 280-580 nm.
Spectral range G 171
Similarly, work pieces produced by means of new technologies such as 3D rapid manufacturing can be post-cured. The Otoflash G171 enables the production and processing of light curing materials of different consistencies and pigmentation, as well as repairs with corresponding materials and lacquering.
With its technical configuration, the Otoflash G171 enables short curing times: In the operating mode, two flash bulbs fitted at the bottom produce ten flashes per second. The respective light radiation at a wavelength of 280-580 nm is very intense. Compared to other methods this achieves a substantially better curing of the materials, resulting in very good physical characteristics and reduced residual monomer content (inhibition layer).
The Otoflash G171 is also deliverable with a protective gas appliance (r N2). This prevents any oxygen inhibition, surfaces are cured completely non-stick and there is no need to remove or wipe away the inhibition layer.
The Otoflash G171 has an integrated elapsed time meter, is simple to use and is extremely easy to maintain.
The Otoflash G171 are adjustable to different operational voltages (USA: 117 volt/60 Hz and Japan: 100 volt/60Hz).
- Dimensions of polymerisation chamber: 120 x 120 x 50 mm
- Number of light sources: 2 flashbulbs à 100 w
- Capacity: 4 BTE-aids or 6 ITE-aids
- Rated voltage: 100, 117, 230 volt AC, adjustable by switch
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power input: 250 watt
- Spectral distribution: 280-700 nm, maximum between 400 and 500 nm
- Average flash power: 200 watt
- Flash frequency: 10 flashes per second
- Digital timer: adjustable from 1 to 9.999 flashes
- Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 140 mm
- Weight: 6 kg